CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gonna Try

I'm gonna try to blog!!!! I know lots of you have been telling me I need to do this. I just always forget or think I don't have enough time. Well, my hubby is teaching summer school, so I'm at home all day. I know I could clean, but who wants to do that! Ok, well Chelsey might, but I definitely don't. Anyway, I will try to do my best to post things often. When school starts it might get more scarce. Right now, I just need to figure out how to make my blog look all pretty like y'alls. Well, enjoy reading.
Love
Jacque

6 comments:

cassandra sagan webb said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited to read your blog from now on!

Sarah Lilly said...

Welcome to the blog world! I'm not the best at updating mine, but I love to read everyone else's! To add to the cuteness, try www.scrapblog.com to make a cute picture thing to put at the top. I love it, and it seems like something you'd love too. Miss ya!

JMMSchoenfield said...

Well hello Jacque! I just started a few weeks ago too, glad you joined to club.

The Holik's said...

You don't know how excited this makes me!!! YOU will be a perfect blogger because you love to ramble so much!! j/k But seriously!! And I agree, hate cleaning!!

ashleypaige said...

You are such a dork! But for some reason I still love you. I think that we should communicate through phone!

Blake & Shaunna said...

Yay Jacque! Looking forward to reading your blog!